Description du poste
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to become our VP Engineering, working closely with our CIO to manage and lead our growing team of developers.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Personnel management – ability to motivate and lead multiple development teams
- Technical leadership – work closely with the CIO to develop the technical strategy and systems architecture that will be needed to successfully grow.
- Program management – ensure that the product vision is realized with excellence, and coordinate with R&D to ensure that we are ready for new challenges.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent knowledge of JAVA development
- Wide knowledge of technical expertise including
- distributed computing architectures
- cloud computing (Azure / AWS / Google …)
- linux resource use
- Containerization (Kubernetes / Docker)
- Experience in a fast changing environment, such as a startup
- Experience managing a development team
- Some familiarity with the bioinformatics would be an advantage but is not essential
Location: Bidart – France
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
À propos de SOPHiA GENETICS
Global leader in Data-Driven Medicine, SOPHiA GENETICS is a healthtech company which has developed SOPHiA AI, the most advanced technology for clinical genomics, helping healthcare professionals better diagnose and treat patients.
The global network of over 480 institutions from 60 countries that use the SOPHiA DDM® analytical platform powered by SOPHiA form the world’s largest clinical genomics community.
By enabling the rapid adoption of genomic testing worldwide, turning data into actionable clinical insights, and sharing knowledge through its community, SOPHiA GENETICS is democratizing Data-Driven Medicine to help save lives.