Description du poste
In our journey to impact on patients lifes, we are looking for an Analyst Developer.
We are primarily looking for passionate people. Seize the opportunity to contribute to a great cause (improving the diagnosis / treatment of serious illnesses) in an outstanding company !
Someone who have :
· Experience in requirements or test engineering or test automation;
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Java or C++ programming;
· Knowledge of TDD, BDD, ATDD concepts;
· Knowledge of UML;
· Knowledge of test frameworks like JUnit, NUnit, Cucumber, JBehave, GTest, cppunit;
· Interest in health, biology, genomics, cancer.
We offer :
· A motivating salary (35h + 4 additional weekly hours contract) ;
· A stimulating technical environment (cloud computing, Big Data, CI, CD, …);
· Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.);
· Flexible hours, home office opportunities, etc. ;
· A MacBook Pro Top Level & 27 « Monitors.
Let’s talk about methods:
· Agility on a daily basis;
· Good code practices (clean code, Software Craftsmanship, design pattern, TDD, DDD, etc.);
· Collaborative work: code review, peer programming, merge request;
· And of course all kinds of tests;
Good communication skills in English, enough to be comfortable in an international environment ;
Good interpersonal skills.
Start : ASAP
À propos de SOPHiA GENETICS
Ranked among the "50 Smartest Companies" in the world according to the MIT Technology Review, SOPHiA GENETICS is a fast-paced growing health-tech company. Combining deep expertise in life sciences, medical disciplines and mathematical modeling, we bring to market data analytics solutions to support healthcare professionals in better diagnosing and treating patients. Today SOPHiA’s technologies are being adopted and trusted by over 850 leading hospitals worldwide, all connected to each other and motivated to provide equal benefits to all patients.